What is Helium Technology?
Helium Technology is a way of thinking….a way of thinking lighter weight. Every aspect of construction and floor plan choices are carefully thought out to give the customers just as much or more RV with less weight without compromising, but enhancing, structural integrity, quality and price point.
High Country’s Helium Technology utilizes advanced materials and manufacturing technology to significantly reduce weight while maintaining all the features, comforts and ruggedness you expect in a Cougar. With Helium technology you save up to 2000 pounds compared to comparably equipped fifth wheels, saving you wear and tear on your tow vehicle, improving fuel economy and maximizing your trucks towability.
Some notable features that are examples of weight saving technology:
- Use of 2” aluminum framed laminated floor with Italian Poplar floor decking vs. 5/8” DynaSpan seamless floor decking in regular Cougars fifth wheels
- Use of Norco Accu-Slide light weight slide system vs. motor/ gear driven Link to Norco Accu-Slide
- 5” rise stamped steel roof rafters, 16” OC vs. 5” fabricated rafters, 16” OC
- Furniture is specially designed for optimum weight savings. For example, dinette chairs are durable aluminum framed and the master bed box spring is webbed
- The cabinet styles are light-weight, Italian Poplar core that is pre-drilled and screwed
- The side walls are 2” aluminum framed with foam block insulation but used a light-weight Italian Poplar wood for the interior and exterior substrate vs. Luan which is used in the Cougar models and the fiberglass exterior is Filon Select High gloss gray fiberglass.
From research, it appears that most of the weight savings is from using the BAL cable slides but also using more and lighter composite materials resulting in a typical unit weight reduction of 900-1400lbs.
If you are intersted in seeing or purchasing a Cougar High Country travel trailer or fifth wheel camper, please contact Aline Parsley at 513-923-3600 x106 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Mention or bring a copy of this article and receive a FREE starter kit with the purchase of your new or used camper or RV.
SORRY BUT THIS UNIT HAS BEEN SOLD. PLEASE CONTACT ALINE PARSLEY AT 513-923-3600 x112 FOR A LIST OF OTHER AVAILABLE POP UP CAMPERS.
Looking for a great Starcraft pop up camper? I have one for sale. It is a 2003 Starcraft model 2112. It has an AC unit and stove (stove not pictured). The dinette slides out and there is a Double tent end and a King tent end. The tires are in good condition as is the canvas and screens. It has a front storage box and a refrigerator. The upholstery is in really good condition.
This camper does not have a furnace or hot water heater.
Call Aline Parsley at 513-218-3857 for more information. This camper is located in Cincinnati, OH.
SORRY BUT THIS UNIT HAS BEEN SOLD. PLEASE CONTACT ALINE PARSLEY AT 513-923-3600 x112 FOR A LIST OF OTHER AVAILABLE CAMPERS.
Since TrailManor first introduced its upright trailers in late 2008, people have really taken an interest. In fact, upright trailers now account for about 25% of TrailManor’s total sales because TrailManor’s doing things that no other upright trailer manufacturer can do. They have dramatically reduced the weight, added amenities, and found smarter ways to take advantage of space. You can tow this camper without having to invest in a big tow vehicle. And because they are so easy to tow, you can relax behind the wheel.
Now is your chance to own a like new 2010 Trailmanor Elkmont 24BH travel trailer for a super low price of only $18,995 and at only 2,980lbs, it won’t last long.
Clean as a whistle on the inside and out and a family friendly floor plan, this camper is ready for its new family. It has a queen walk-around bed with a comfortable mattress, side dinette, 2 rear bunks, bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Don’t miss your chance to own this beauty. Call Aline Parsley at 513-218-3857 for more information.
Click here for specs on 2010 TrailManor Elkmont 24
OTHER AREAS OF INTEREST
2006 Trailmanor 2720SL
TrailManor trailers have a unique design in both fold-down and upright models. The fold-down models give you the easy towing of a tent camper, plus features you’d expect to find only in travel trailers costing more. Both the travel trailers and the fold-down campers are light weight which makes TrailManor campers one of the easiest and safest travel trailers to tow, plus you get better gas mileage than you would normally get with a traditional camper.
SORRY BUT THIS CAMPER HAS BEEN SOLD.
Looking for a great used 2008 Jayco Baja 10Y pop up camper? I have one that looks like new for sale in Cincinnati, OH.
Fully equipped with refrigerator, stove, AC, furnace, hot water heater, awning, outside electrical recepticals, spare tire & carrier, outside shower, stabalizer jacks, dual propane bottles, 4 wheeler platform, CD stereo, battery gauge, removable dinette table, LOTS of storage and more.
Call Aline at 513-218-3857 to get this Jayco Baja camper before it’s gone!
SPECS AND INFO
**Jayco product archive information shown and features on this unit may have changed since new from factory.
Unloaded vehicle weight (lbs.) 2,320
Approx. hitch weight (lbs.) 220
Gross vehicle weight rating (lbs.) 4,550
Cargo carrying capacity (lbs.) 2,230
Travel length 19′ 8″
Campsite length 20′ 10″
Approx. travel height 66″
Fresh water capacity (gals.) incl. water heater 23
Sleeping capacity 5-6
Customer Value Package
- 2-cu.ft. 3-way gas/electric refrigerator (110V/12V/Propane)
- AM/FM stereo and CD player
- Battery gauge
- Prep for solar power
- Self-storing awning made by Jayco®
- Water purification system
- iPod® Adapter
- Standard Exterior Equipment
- 14″ x 14″ roof vent
- 15″ black steel rims
- 15″ off-road Dunlop® Mud Rover radial tires
- Bed bases are undercoated
- Cast aluminum 110V G.F.C.I. protected exterior receptacle
- Crank-down stabilizer jacks with sand pads
- D-rings (6) welded to front storage deck
- DURATEK™ water-repellent sectionalized tent
- Diamond-plate walls on front and rear
- Domed, fiberglass roof with no center seam
- Double aluminum exterior sidewalls
- Double entrance step
- E-Coat™ protected frame
- E-Z Lube® axles
- Electric brakes
- Entrance door access with roof lowered
- Entrance door caddy
- Entrance door is 1-piece construction
- Exterior entrance door storage with securement strap
- Extrusions for box top are painted (powder-coated) black with black corner caps
- Floor is undercoated and constructed of edge-sealed Structurwood™
- Front storage deck with expanded steel surface and aluminum deck railing
- Jayco’s original, fully enclosed lifter system (same design used since 1968)
- Leveling jacks and heavy-duty A-frame construction
- Lifter post covers integrated into tent
- Moto graphics
- Mud flaps
- One-piece high-density polyethylene wheel wells
- Patio light with amber lens
- Prep wiring for battery
- Ramps / deck railing (dual use) with quick-connect deck attachment system
- Rear bumper made of 4″ tubular steel
- Rounded wheel wells
- Rubber truck-type fenders
- Scratch resistant, embossed aluminum finish on exterior
- Self-storing screen door
- Shock absorbers (racing yellow)
- Spare tire and tire carrier
- Tent attachment velcros around entrance door
- Vinyl spare tire cover
- Wide-body construction
- Standard Heat, Power and Water
- 12V electrical system with 20-amp. 110V converter
- 17 gal fresh water system with 12V demand pump
- 30ft 30 amp power cord
- Double 20-lb. propane gas bottles, with vinyl cover
- Hookup for city water
- Porta-potti storage cabinet (N/A 806, 1207)
- Water heater bypass system
Living Area Features
- Standard Interior Equipment
- 110V G.F.C.I. protected interior receptacle
- 12V high-intensity lighting
- Automatic cut-off switch for interior lights
- Bed flaps that cover edge of bed
- Booth dinette
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Bunk-end fan lights (1 or 2)
- C-clamp connection on tent supports
- Coordinated furniture, designed and made by Jayco®
- Cup holders installed throughout
- Door pulls with roller catch
- Drawers are made of real wood and have nylon guides
- Granite-look countertop
- Heavy-duty entrance door securement latches
- Hinged dinette seat bases
- Manchester Oak hardwood flat panel cabinetry
- Mildew-resistant aluminum ceiling
- Modern interior designed and made by Jayco®
- Non-sliding, 4″ deep cushions for dinette with reversible EZ-clean™ vinyl backs
- Powder-coated white bunk end bows with adjustable tension tent supports
- Prep for A/C accommodating all roof-mounted A/C’s
- Privacy curtains for end-bunks
- SoftShade™ window shades and valances
- Table extension
- Tinted vinyl windows
- Vinyl flooring wall to wall
- Standard Kitchen Equipment
- 6-gal. water heater (N/A 806)
- Appliances are pre-plumbed for propane gas
- Carry-out dinette table
- Stainless steel carryout stove (2-burner)
- Stainless steel sink and faucet
- Standard Safety Equipment
- 1200 lb. front deck capacity
- Break-away switch
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Dual hitch safety chains
- Fire extinguisher
- Propane alarm
Call Aline at 513-218-3857 for more information about this camper
If you are looking for a Columbus Ohio RV sales center, you must check out Colerain RV in Cincinnati, OH. Less than 2 hours from Columbus, OH , Colerain RV and Camper Trailer Sales has a huge inventory of new and used pop up campers, travel trailers, fifth wheel campers, Class A motor homes, Class C motor homes and hybrid camper trailers.
Along with a great selection of campers and RVs, Colerain RV has a courteous and knowledgeable sales staff as well as a fully stocked RV parts department and a 12 bay Camper Service garage with certified RV technicians.
So if you are looking at Columbus Ohio RV dealers, make sure to give Aline Parsley a call at Colerain RV – Ohio’s #1 RV dealer – at 513-923-3600 x112.
If you are looking for a great starter camper or need a lite-weight trailer, Folding Campers will be your answer. They offer lots of sleeping space for a large family but they are not too heavy for even the smaller tow vehicle.
Folding Campers come in a wide range of prices depending on the condition, age, size and ammentities. The less expensive folding campers, also known as pop up campers, will have the basics sleeping area with storage and a table. The more expensive folding campers will feature options such as: slideout rooms, AC, heat, icebox or refrigerator, sink, stove top, electric lift systems, heated mattress, toilet or toilet/shower combos, water heater, front storage boxes, bike racks and many other options.
A great place to look for folding campers for sale is from Aline Parsley at Colerain RV in Cincinnati. She has a wide selection of new and used folding campers in a variety of prices. One of the great things about buying from Colerain RV is that you will have the piece of mind that you are buying a good camper from a dealership that is honest and looks out for the buyer.
Give Aline a call at 513-923-3600 x112 to get a list of the available folding campers.
Looking for Used Coleman Pop Up Campers for Sale? Here’s why…Coleman campers are usually the first camper to come to mind when someone mentions a pop up camper. They have been around since 1967 and because they were so well made, many of the original campers are still in use today. That is what Coleman pop up campers such a great investment for a person or family that is looking for a good quality pop up camper. They come in many sizes to suit almost most family sizes up to about 8 people and have a wide range of options to make you feel right at home!
In the world of pop up campers, Coleman pop up campers were considered by many to be the best because they were manufactured to be high quality, long lasting and to have a high resale value. Even though pop up camper carrying the Coleman name are no longer being manufactured, many people are still looking for them.
If you’ve been thinking about about used Coleman pop up campers for sale, look no further Your best Ohio RV Dealer, Colerain RV, always has a wide selection of used Coleman Pop Up Campers for sale as well as many other types and brands of campers, motor homes and RVs.
Call Aline Parsley at Colerain RV at 513-923-3600 x112 or toll free 1-800-332-4270 x112
Jayco Eagle 5th wheel campers can be found at your best Ohio RV dealer, Colerain RV. We are proud Jayco RV dealer and are happy to offer the Jayco Eagle 5th wheel camper. Jayco 5th wheel campers are for the type of people that want to step up into an extraordinary camper without paying a outrageous price. Jayco Eagle 5th wheel campers give you the best value for your dollar because they offer more high-end features, more comfort and more amenities than the competition. With its intuitive design, superior construction materials, ample interior space and more name-brand appliances, the Jayco Eagle fifth wheel will become your new “home away from home”.